Saturday, December 7, 2013

If I were to make a calendar of images…

Some of you may know that I am a portrait photographer. I have been taking portraits for about 3-4 years now and I have yet to find a reason to stop. I would love to share with you the images which I have captured over the years and what I would use to make a calendar. Some people think that portraits are only needed for special occasions, like the holidays or anniversaries. For me personally, memories are created spontaneously and to capture them you have to be prepared! I do my best with my smartphone, but I love my images when I have my Nikon D80 handy with me. Enjoy and please feel free to share my work with your friends and family.







You can see more images like these by visiting my photography page: www.facebook.com/nicolettejeanphotography

1 comment: